David Lippke <X222DL@TAMVM1>
Wed, 18 Feb 87 19:52:27 CST
Greetings.  My sincere apologies to the both of you.  I somehow missed
  both of your letters to LSTSRV-L offering TeX-L peers.  Jose just
  asked me today why you were not on the list.  Surprise surprise
  surprise...  :( :(

The link between RICE and UMSLVMB (through which the files would have to
  pass) was down for about a day right then.  The only thing I can think
  of is that they perhaps died at that point.

I'll stew on what this all means for the configuration and contact you
  again tomorrow or the next day.

Regards,
         David Lippke