Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:48:01 -0400
    Hello!  I read an article by Roger Burns suggesting that someone here
might be willing to host a mailing list for me?

    I'd like to storytell a role-playing game set in White Wolf's World of
Darkness, via mailing list.  A lot of people had characters or storylines
orphaned by the Camarilla fan club's reorganization, and I'd like for us to
be able to get back in contact and back to playing.

    I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.  Please
write to [log in to unmask] if you can...

    Thanks very much!

-Mindy Williams