"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:32:33 -0800
Ben, you're right.  I neglected to log out first.  It's so obvious, now
that you mention it.  Once I did, the addresses had the "<[log in to
unmask]>" reference.

Thanks again Ben!  I'll lift my glass to ye at midnight!

Happy New Year!

Steve

At 05:05 PM 12/31/2004, Ben Parker wrote:
>Are you sure that when you tried your own site, you used a different web
>browser on a different machine from your normal machine and made sure to clear
>any/all stored cookies on that machine for your LISTSERV Site.  As a LISTSERV
>Site Admin (or at least List Owner) for your site you will very likely have a
>stored cookie in the browser that automates your login for administerative
>functions.  Since it IS valid login, then you are fully logged in as far as
>LISTSERV is concerned and addresses should and will be displayed to you.  This
>is exactly normal.

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer

CharityChannel.com - Connecting Nonprofit Professionals Worldwide (tm)