Dennis Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:02:22 +0800
We have two NT 4.0 server in our domain, one is Mail server (Exchange 5.
5), the other is Listserv 1.8d server.
The name of Mail server is :mail.inbar.org.cn(203.93.116.129)
The name of Listserve server is :inbaris.inbar.org.cn(203.93.116.130)
When I send a message to the Listserve server from the outside, It seems
that the message can be received.But when I use the local mail account
(for example: [log in to unmask])  to send the message. The Listserv
cann't receive it. And the Exchange also send back an error message,
said that the receipient can not be found on the Mail server.
It seems that our Exchange server control all of the mail in our domain.
I don't know how to solve this problem.

Dennis wang
MIS of INBAR