Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:47:50 -0400
>Date:         Thu, 26 Oct 1995 09:50:54 CDT
>From:         Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
>To:           Multiple recipients of list LSTSRV-L <[log in to unmask]>
>
>   At the risk of repetition (this has probably been here before and I
>read this via digest) you can read the latest and greatest version of
>the Listowner's Guide via WWW too!  Here is some info I've canned and
>give to new owners here (along with a few basic commands).  Marty
>
>-----
>
>   L-Soft also has a List Owner's Manual which all owners should have.
>Latest versions are available in several ways:
>
>   WWW     You can read the current version online by pointing your
>           WWW Browser (eg. Netscape, Mosaic, etc.) to the URL:
>
>                 http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/owner/listserv.html

Great!  Now tell me how to forward this seamlessly to all of the
list owners on my LISTSERV?  ;-)  Anybody got a REXX exec to extract
out all the OWNER= parm's in all the lists?  Hmmm?

Adam Floro
LISTSERV Manager
Information Technology                     Voice:  (618) 453-6238
Southern Illinois University               Fax:    (618) 453-5261
Carbondale, IL 62901                       E-mail: [log in to unmask]