Herman Van Uytven <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Oct 1994 09:40:34 +01
Hello,

I am afraid we are mixing two functionalities here :

1) The service we have is that people (with E-mail only) can order
   Usenet articles via listserv (not subscribe, simply get them).
   Start with the command /nnhelp on [log in to unmask]
   to see how it works.

   If that's possible with INN, we can install that.
   Or maybe we try the Stanford system if that does not kill our system.

2) Another functionality is the bidirectional, loop-and-duplicate detecting
   gateway between listserv (and other) lists and newsgroups.

   Is this possible with INN ?

-Herman-