Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 May 2003 12:11:28 -0400
Has anyone on this list tried running Listswerv 1.8e and LSMTP under
Windows 2003 yet? I know Win 2003 has only been available for a brief
period of time so I wouldn't be surprised if not many people have tried
this combination. I am running 1.8e and LSMTP under Windows 2000 Adv.
Server and I am very disappointed with that OS so I am wondering if
Windows 2003 offers any benefits to Listserv installations, compared to
Winblows 2000 which seems to crash for no apparant reason on my server.