Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:38:19 -0400
At 06:20 10/14/98 -0700, Stephen C. Nill said:
|        I regularly send to my subscribers, via a superlist, web pages
that I have
|created.  (I use Netscape's send feature to do so.)  The GIFs and JPGs in
|those pages fail to be included at the receiving end (after being sent via
|Listserv) yet are included when sent directly (outside of Listserv).  Is
|there some setting I've missed?

Often times the subscriber option that created this problem is SHORTHDR.
FULLHDR (and perhaps other subscriber options) is what is needed to
resolve that particular issue.

I that works, then you'll probably want to update your list's headers so that

* DEFAULT-OPTIONS= FULLHDR

and let users who are experiencing difficulties issue their own:

SET listname FULLHDR

/Pete