Alberto Delgado Perez <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 13:58:04 JST
Eric:

Could you please explain what is a "hierarchy of lists"? and how
to implement it?

It may be a feature that we are looking for. We need to organize a
list and inside this list a "sub-lists" so that subscribers would be
able to participate in selected "sub-lists" only.

Thank you in advance

Alberto Delgado