Nelson Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:45:01 -0500
On Saturday, November 8, 2003, the electricity will be shut off from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
by our building management in conjunction with Baltimore Gas & Electric (BGE) for
emergency  maintenance.

In light of this development, email traffic through our servers will be temporarily
unavailable.  We will be monitoring this situation closely and will do our best to
minimize any disruption to normal mail traffic.

We apologize for the short notification and for any inconvenience.

Regards,

--
Nelson Chen
L-Soft international, Inc

Support is available 9:00-18:00 ET, Monday-Friday
except on the following holidays:
http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=holidays