Peter DiCamillo <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:46:46 -0500
A list owner has complained that his HTML digests don't always work
correctly.  In particular, he claims that for some digests, the links at
the top for some items at the end of the digest don't work, although in
general the links do work.

I don't know what the real problem is, and I'm still investigating it.
However, it's become clear to me that how well the HTML digests work
depends a great deal on the particular mail client.  Is there a
"reference" mail client I can test with which is known to handle
Listserv's HTML digests correctly?

Peter