Sandy Dobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:09:16 -0500
I wanted your take on the direct editing because it is extremely risky.
Will keep the GET listname method in mind but.....the CHANGE * command
appears to be the perfect solution to my problem. Tested it yesterday and
it worked fine. Thanks for the help.

Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM> on 01/21/2000 02:48:45
PM

Please respond to LISTSERV give-and-take forum

Sent by:  LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>