Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:31:58 -0500
I would be more interested in why "Q * for address@host" is taking so long that you feel you need to use FIND or grep on the physical files to discover which lists the address is subscribed to.  That suggests a performance tuning problem to me, or slow hardware, or possibly that you are running Classic when you really need to be running HPO.  Have you posed this problem to the L-Soft support team at [log in to unmask] ?

Nathan