"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 13:29:46 -1000
Namaste, and Greetings!

     Permit me to propose the topic of JYOTISH for a list which a
kind list-owner may wish to sponsor.  Let me to briefly explain
Jyotish.

     Jyotish is the name by which the ancient system of the
astrology of India is known.  It has been practiced in India
continuously for more than 6,000 years, but is now attracting the
attention of the mainstream financial, business, military and
government organizations in the West -- especially here in the
United States.

     Their main interests lie in the predictive capabilities of
Jyotish and a few think-tanks have already incorporated it into
their strategy-development methods.

     Although I do not read or subscribe to the lists in which this
message is intended to appear, I stand ready to answer any queries
about this proposal by private E-mail.

     Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Jai Maharaj <[log in to unmask]>

 *-=Om Shanti=-*