Dominique Pinse +33 1 40 01 52 07 <PINSE@FRIBM11>
Fri, 10 Feb 89 12:04:18 SET
We would like to add some  comments on Eric's complaints about the french
Node ADministrators.

1- When we  received Eric's mail on  the first EARN survey,  (which as he
   told himself was open to anybody who knows what LISTSERV stand for) we
   forwarded it to the NAD-F  (French Node Adminstrators) list because we
   knew that  they  would be  interested. We  would like also  to precise
   that Eric's  mail have  been sent in  its totality and  we only  add a
   small comment recommanding them to answer because it was important.

2- Some of them answered they were not EARN users, but anybody can make a
   mistake  or  can not  understand  correctly  a question.  Some  others
   complained about the fact that the survey  was a VM exec but more than
   50% of the nodes are not VM.  Moreover, we think that when you send an
   open survey  to people you have  accept the answers, the  comments and
   the mistakes.

3- When  we read  the two mails  Eric sent to  NAD-F about  French people
   answers we decided  to remove him from  this list and to  change it to
   "send=private"  because we  DO  NOT  WANT any  polemic  on this  list.
   Moreover, Eric is not a french Node ADministrator and we don't afford
   his nasty comments.

We hope that everything is clear now,

Dominique and Dominique (EARN-France permanent team)