Mon, 30 Sep 1996 14:48:04 -0400
Ladies and Gentleman,

I am writing to you because I am looking for a listserv. I already created
a mailing group some weeks ago. Every week  there are at least 3 or 4 new
members.  At the moment we have 42 members. Our problem is we have to mail
our posts to everyone individually. Our subject is the TV show Silk
Stalkings on USA network. Since the other mailing list for Silk Stalkings
didn't exist any longer we formed our own special group. Most of the
members are college or high school students. We also have members from
Europe, Australia and South America. I am a college student from Germany.
Therefore I can't afford the high fees for a listserv. I hope someone is
willing to sponsor us. Ususally I don't follow these dicussion groups, so
could responses please be mailed to my private address?

Sincerely yours
Samantha Mohr

Private E-mail at [log in to unmask]