Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:26:03 -0400
At 13:31 4/14/2005 Thursday, Spencer, Michael wrote:
>I'm trying to configure a listserv that when someone wants to respond it
>will only allow for a response to be sent to the listserv address and
>not just the person who posts the question.

REPLY-TO= SENDER,IGNORE

see also:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/owner/owner.html

NEVERTHELESS, you can NOT actually prevent it since once the e-mail is in the "hands of" the recipient, they can do as they please.  Similarly L-Soft did not create the client e-mail system, or the keys that the end-user presses.

Followup to lstown-l (not lstsrv-l).

/Pete