Thomas Jouas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 May 2000 01:51:56 +0200
On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 04:06:02PM -0400, Nathan Brindle wrote:
> Did you stop and restart LISTSERV before trying the .IK business, ie,
> after you added the TEST KEYWORDS file to the A directory?  If unix,
> is the file named 'test.keywords', ie, in lower case?
>
> Nathan

Hi Nathan, hi all :)

Nope, it does'nt work when setting the keywords by mail (error+no file produced) and no case problem toowhen editing the file manualy...
in fact the error message returned whith the PUT TEST KEYWORDS let me think that this could be due to a bad syntax :

> This server does not have any file by the name "TEST KEYWORDS".

...as if it doesn't handle the KEYWORDS feature, but it's a basic (non-lite) 1.8d unix Listserv.

--
Thomas