Suzanne Toomey Spinks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 14:39:58 -0500
On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, Nancy J. Hill wrote:

> The whitehouse & netcom have asked for logs & mail headers from last
> weekends activities. Boss isn't here today so I don't know how much
> I can release without our lawyers' okay. I've also asked for clarification
> if the information is for whitehouse victims only or if they are investigating
> on behalf of all victims.
> I'm trying to contact some of the other victims's to see if they need copies.
> I know [log in to unmask] is a victim and was on this list (don't know if intentional
> or not). That email address is no longer active.
>
> Nancy J. Hill

MY REPLY: Nancy, I would hope that the white house, with all our taxpayer
resources would investigate on behalf of all its citizens, or if that
would be accomplished anyway, then so be it. As a listowner, I know how
much it cost me in time etc.

Suzanne Toomey Spinks, Buffalo NY, Planet Earth.
Drop a pebble on the beach and shake a star.
C.R.E.A. Institute Creativity Research, Evolution, Application
If you need a Dream and Do Team, E-mail me.