Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:29:31 -0500
I believe all you need is to submit a "free chinapol" command to allow
the pending messages to be processed, based on this excerpt from
the notice you (when playing the role of a subscriber) were given:
"CHINAPOL list is held. No action is  required from you; your message
will be
reprocessed automatically once the list owner releases the list".

You don't have to wait any particular time period, you may FREE the
list at any time you wish after the threshold causes it to be held.

I know this question was asked by me before last year.  But this time
is even weird.  We are running ListServ on Solaris 7.  The particular
list reached 'daily-threshold' (50) since last night.  I figured it
would be automatically sent out today but it did not.

  [snip]