Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:17:56 -0500
On 26 Feb 2004 at 8:27, Patrick B. O'Brien <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I want to submit a list and have the list email the list at say 0200 in the morning.
>
> Can I schedule a list to go off at 0200?

In addition to the answers you've already received about the Prime=
keyword, another possible option for you, depending on what you
really want to do, is to use LISTSERV Maestro, which allows you to
schedule mailings to go out at specific times, and even allows you to
schedule repeated mailings (e.g. once a week, once a month, etc.).
LISTSERV Maestro might or might not be overkill for you depending on
your intended application.

Information on LISTSERV Maestro:

http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=maestro

There's a nice Flash demo there that shows you the basics of the
interface -- if you give that a try, you can determine whether or not
it fits your need.

Francoise