Leonard D Woren <LDW@USCMVSA>
Wed, 19 Jul 89 02:02:00 PDT
I haven't gotten any BITNEWS postings since sometime in April.  There
have been 9 postings since then.  I pulled the archives a few days
ago.  I think that either the peering is messed up, or DISTx is
somehow broken.  I had this problem last year with my TCPIP-L
subscription on USCVM, and we ended up reinstalling LISTSERV to fix
it.  I don't know what the problem was.  The LISTSERV maintainer
didn't either, which is why he reinstalled LISTSERV.  Unsubscribing
and subscribing again doesn't fix it either.  I tried this both when
my TCPIP-L subscription was broken, and a couple of times with
BITNEWS.

/Leonard