"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:26:13 +0100
Hi

Do you fellow Listserv sys admins get a fair few users contacting you saying
they inadvertantly ticked the "invert" option in Subscriber's Corner and
consequently got a spoofing error from Listserv? I think they feel compelled
to write to me because the wording of the spoofing alert makes them sound
like a terrorist ;-)

I'm thinking of changing the templates to either disable the invert option
or make it clearer what it is. Has anyone gone to this extreme or is it just
me?

Regards

--
Spencer Warhurst