Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:40:11 -0400
Thanks, Eric. That really helps me decide what to do. I don't know how
I'll know if I see performance issues relating to the signup files, but in
general, I'm not seeing performance issues (the only one I know of is when
the listserv management account goes to Subscriber's Corner, and as
discussed previously on this list, that probably requires HPO to resolve).