Eva Kalman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:29:28 -0400
Uh, I just quoted an old message that had the script included.
The original script is on the LISTSERV ftp site at:
ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/CONTRIB/notebook-conv.pl

I just modified it to retain some additional headers and ran it
on UNIX mbox-style mail folders to convert them to LISTSERV notebooks.
The script expects a certain directory structure; see the comments
in the original script.  I added these notes to myself:

# EMK 2/23/00:  Original at ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/CONTRIB/notebook-conv.pl
#               Added MIME-Version/Content-type headers.  To use:
#               - Create /tmp/<listname>/archives/YYMM files
#               - In /tmp/<listname>, run archive_migrate

Eva