"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Jun 1992 06:22:32 EDT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Roger Fajman
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

>I like to subscribe to certain FILELISTs so that I know when new
>files are added.  If list archives are mixed with other files,
>it makes this awkward because the FILELIST is constantly being
>updated.

Certain list-owners have skirted that issue by maintaining another
file in the filelist that contains the names of all non-notebook
files.  Of course that is a manual process (as far as I'm aware),
but it seems effective.

/Pete