Evelyn Buffington <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jul 1991 09:23:21 TZONE
 I need to add a file to a list that I co-own.  From the various sources
 of info, I understand that I need to issue the command:

 GET listname FILELIST (CTL

 and then add the information about the file to the filelist file.
 Well, here is what happens when I try to do that:

 tell listserv get nafips-l filelist (ctl
 * You are not authorized to GET (CTL format) file "NAFIPS-L FILELIST".

 I can GET the listname itself and update it, but I can't get the
 filelist.  (I know I can because I had to change FILES=NO to FILES=YES.)
 Did we (my postmaster and I) do something wrong when we set
 up this list?  The list header is attached below.  Thanks for any help
 you can provide!

 Evelyn Buffington                    BITNET:    USGEHB@GSUVM1
 User Services/Computer Center        Internet:  [log in to unmask]
 Georgia State University             FAX:    (404) 651-2013
 Atlanta, GA  30303-3083              Phone:  (404) 651-2686
 *  Notify= Yes       Reply-to= List,Ignore      Files= Yes
 *  Validate= Store only
 *  Confidential= No
 *  Ack= No
 *  Local= GSU*
 *  Notebook= Yes,F,Monthly,Public
 *  Errors-To= Owners
 *
 *  Owner=  USGEHB@GSUVM1  (Evelyn Buffington)
 *  Owner=  QMDBMS@GSUVM1  (Brian Schott)
 *
 *  This list is for the discussion of the upcomming NAFIPS conference.
 *