Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:13:10 -0400
On 8/24/2010 15:34, Liam Kelly wrote:
> You can't edit the *.list files, but you can dump the *.list files to text
> with 'listview', edit the text files, and replace the *.list files with
> the edited text files.  If it were my site, I would write a script to:

The process outlined by Liam can be completed on a *nix system without the need to copy
the files to Windows and back again.  This is the process we used in 2008 when we moved
48K lists from a single Solaris system running 1.8e to two Linux systems running 15.5.
Thanks again, Liam.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team