Michael Robinson <MIKE@UTCVM>
Thu, 09 Oct 86 10:45:53 EDT

When I posted the last append, and when I post this one, I know I will
get at least three lines of messages and at least one 11- or 12-record
piece of mail from every LISTSERV that bounces my request around.

It is good to be told by the initial LISTSERV that the request is being
processed, but I don't need to know how many LISTSERVs and how many people
got the message, or to receive some statistic that I really don't
understand about the amount of network traffic that it caused.  I wonder
how much network traffic is caused telling me how much network traffic
I caused.  It's just too much confetti.

/mr/