Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:45:26 -0500
On 8 Mar 2004 at 18:04, Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am configuring the web pages for 1.8e. Except, I'm not seeing the
> changes, despite clearing browser cache, reloading, etc. I see the
> changes reflected in the file on Listserv's disk. We're running under
> Win2k. I hope that's enough information to at least provide a start
> for trying to answer it.

Which pages are you changing? The dynamic web pages (URLs with "wa"
in them) or the static pages (URLs ending in .html)? How are you
updating them? If you are using the web interface to update them, you
should be seeing the change applied immediately (well, as soon as you
refresh the page). If you are making changes directly to the
SITE.WWWTPL file on the server, then you will need to either copy
that file to the archives directory as well or restart LISTSERV.

Which specific web pages are you changing? If you are changing site-
wide web pages but there are list-specific templates for them, the
list templates override the site-wide ones. If you are making list-
specific changes to templates that are not list-specific (e.g. the
login pages), then the templates you just changed will not be used.

Francoise