Texas A&M Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:17:03 CST
On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:20:53 -0500 Michael Smith said:
>     Some of our subscribers have automated responders that send an
>     automated reply to all messages.
>
>     Is there a way to have ListServ ignore messages with certain subjects,
>     such as "Autoreply Message" and "!AM!" so that the other subscribers
>     don't have to be bothered with the standard "I'm out of the office"
>     messages?

If you're running your listserv on unix, you can run the message through
a procmail script first, then pass it on to listserv for processing.
Of course, this assumes that you're the listserv postmaster with access
to the /etc/aliases/ file...