Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:05:25 -0400
On 16 Sep 2004 at 13:22, Lisa Baas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> VM 1.8e (FIX2002A)

Are you sure about the version? OK CANCEL was added in 1.8e and the
syntax you used is correct so it should have worked.

> I'm trying to explicitly cancel an OK cookie so that a message can't be
> approved by any of the moderators.

Note that OK CANCEL only cancels the cookie. Multiple moderators =
multiple cookies = all cookies have to be cancelled to achieve this
effect. (The 2004a level set will have an actual message rejection
mechanism).

> I'm looking in the manual where it says
> the syntax is
>
> OK CANCEL xxxxxxxx
>
> When I try the above, I get the error  "* Too many arguments specified -
> maximum is 1."

I'm afraid my LISTSERV expertise does not extend to how installations
work on VM, but is it possible that when the update was applied, the
STDCMD FILE did not get updated?  I can see where you might get that
error message if you had an old STDCMD FILE...

Francoise