Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Apr 1994 09:34:36 -0400
>You do not need archiving to have digest.  What the list needs is to
>have the Digest feature turned on.  If the list doesn't have one
>you may try writing the listowner and see if that can be accomodated.

Jim,

How does one "turn on" the "Digest feature".  I know about the
SET listname DIGEST command.  But this is being rejected by
LISTSERV for this particular list.  And the listowner wishes not
to get involved in making changes to the list header.  Is
it a list header keyword that I'm missing?  Something like
DIGEST=ON or what?  I can't seem to find anything in the
online documentation. :)

Adam