"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:30:44 EST
On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:23:16 +0200 A. Omer Koker said:
>what I meant was I wanted to set that for the list itself (in the lists
>own configuration) so all of a sudden in new distributions people will
>actually see the email account which Listserv sends the mail to, ending
>up in front of them.

I suggest you check the Site Manager's Operations Manager before
making such a change.  Why would you make such a change without
reading and understanding what the parameter does?

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html