Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:27:27 +1000
I'm just putting the finishing touches on our LISTSERV web interface.  One
of the things I had to do was create Notebooks from an MS Outlook public
folder which contained archives of each list.  (Huge thanks to Ben Parker of
Lsoft who helped with this!!)  In order to do this I was manipulating only
the raw text for each monthly block of posts.  Now, I *know* our subscribers
are going to ask about the attachments.  Is there any way I can store
attachments, with the corresponding post, into a manually created Notebook?

I've tried looking through the Site Manager's manual and this list's
archives but haven't found anything yet.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.