Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:44:43 +1100
Steve

it appears to me that you're looking in entirely the wrong place.
Whenever LISTSERV refers to a 'template' you'll almost always find it in
either the default.mailtpl or default.wwwtpl files.  In your case, both
SUB-OPT and S2-RESULTS are in default.wwwtpl.  See Chapter 9 of the Site
Manager's manual for details about changing templates.

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/siteindex.html#_Toc9062443

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.