"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 08:06:56 EST
>>I have an old address for a "NEWLISTS" mailing list, but it is no longer
>>valid.  Where can I advertise the new list location?

Yes, but only after you have read and followed the instructions
in the document NEW-LIST FORMAT.  To retrieve that doc, e-mail
[log in to unmask] with the text:

get new-list format

I'm sure the moderator of NEW-LIST -- Marty Hoag, will be most
appreciative of your following those instructions.

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
[log in to unmask]        "Ready, Aim, Fire, OOPS!"       +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA