"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 15:26:00 EST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] says:

>I'm looking to start a listserv group for a sort of literary discussion group.

Have you done your "homework" to figure out if one or more existing
lists might already satisfy your literary needs?

If you don't know how to search the various lists of lists,
or don't have one of Diane Kovac's Academic List categorizations,
then an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] with a

SUBJECT: SEARCH: literary discussion group wanted

followed by your text might produce desired results.

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                "I get paid by the millisecond"