"Margaret_A.King" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:47:00 EDT
> I take it that you want the ability to control all the lists on the site. To
> do this I have a quiet owner set up (which is actually a list) in every list
> I create using the line:
> * Owner= QUIET:,(LISTSTAFF)

I'm curious - does this allow you to do anything you can't already do,
given that you have a personal password and the createpw and are a
postmaster?  Or is it just for the situation where you don't want to
make the person a postmaster but you want them to be able to work
with all the lists?

Maybe I don't have enough imagination, but I haven't found much I
can't do with our lists as a postmaster.

Margaret King ([log in to unmask])
Michigan State University