Wed, 14 Feb 1996 07:14:26 EST
To: INTERNET--IBMMAIL

*** Resending note of 14/02/96 14:13
Subject: HOST SOUGHT - WAX

Due to the nature of our system I am unable to host a forum, but am desperately
in search of a forum that is prepared to discuss wax and related topics.  Are
there any willing person(s) who are able to host the forum.

The purpose will be for info-sharing on available wax/wax technology and wax
markets.  It should be both open to technical persons as well as hobbyists, and
therefore should not be moderated.  A broader concept/idea can be expanded on
if there are hosts available, but I'll deal with that as I am approached.

I have run checks for possible forums, but to this stage only found something
called candle-l which has nothing to do with candles or wax.

If there are available please contact me:  [log in to unmask]

cheerz
Chainsaw

- Shane Anthony Ward +
+  47 Cook Street    -