Kent Fiala <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Jan 1993 18:27:37 EST
We have an application that makes very heavy use of the CARD command,
and we use the LISTSERV version of CARD.  Very rarely (probably once in
10's or 100's of thousands of executions) it abends with

DMSITS140T CARD routine called from 005A4F9E did DMSKEY with no reset

All of the CARD commands are localized to two places, one for LOAD and
one for DUMP, and the only option that ever varys is NEWDATE/OLDDATE,
so it can't be that some infrequent unusual way of invoking CARD causes
the abend.

The problem is fairly recent, and may be roughly correlated with
conversion to CMS Release 8.

Has anyone else seen this, or anything similar?

Kent Fiala <[log in to unmask]>
SAS Institute Inc., Cary NC 27513 USA                 919-677-8000 x6646