"Edward W. Hammitt" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 04:56:08 -0500
Question(s) from a newbie list owner.

I have had several subscribers request to have my list in the "digest"
format.

Have I set the option right in the header? What do I need to do?

* United Methodist Church Scouting List
*
* Subscription= Open, Confirm                 Send= Public
* Limits= Sub(100)                       Default-Options= REPRO,NOACK
* Notebook= Yes,E:\LISTS\SCOUTS-UMC,Monthly,Private
* Set Reply-To= Sender.
* Digest= Yes,Same,Daily
*

What command do they need to send to get the digest?

Is it? Set Scouts-UMC digest

Thanks for any assistance.

Ed Hammit ([log in to unmask])
Scoutmaster, Troop 476 BSA, Glendale Hgts UMC, Durham, NC
Scouting Coordinator, Durham District
NC Conference, UMC - Member NAUMS
Troop Home Page: http://www.bsa.net/nc/t476