Network Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Jul 1993 14:08:15 LCL
It looks like  we're loosing the .do  command. I hope not. I  have a list
where I use the listname WELCOME file as a FAQ file. The MAILFORM for the
list uses .do  to have LISTSERV send  a command to itself to  enter a FUI
ADD for the WELCOME (FAQ) file for the new subscriber.

Item for the suggestion box: A  .width formating command. I've always had
difficulty tracking  long lines  while reading and  often wished  I could
have the mailforms format to a narrower width.

Glenn A. Malling (NETMAN@SUVM) or [log in to unmask]
Syracuse University Computing Services   +1 (315) 443-4111
Machinery Hall  Syracuse, New York 13244-1260