David D'Ermilio <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:50:41 -0500
Hello:

I am a subscriber to a mailing list on the St. Johns University Maelstrom
server. I am in NOMAIL mode, and just like to read the archives.  For the
past several
months, I notice that the archives listing does not indicate followed links
from reading session to reading session.  In other words, if I read the
archives on a Monday, when I come back again to catch up on Wednesday, I
find that the links to posts I have already read, are not highlighted as
having been read.  This also happens when I perform a reload during a
reading session to catch the most recent posts on a topic.

I am using Windows95, my browser is Netscape Navigator v.4.04, and I have
the browser preference set to display followed links for 90 days.  Also,
the browser does display followed links on all other web pages which I
visit frequently.

Is there something I'm not doing, or, do you have a suggestion as to how I
might be able to display the followed links on the archive pages?  Any
information or advice you might provide, I'll be grateful for.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

David J. D'Ermilio