K Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:04:28 -0400
I had problems with banners not showing up on one of my lists.  You can
look for the thread "Banners not working?" from May in the list archives
(http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lstsrv-l.html).  The problem in my
case was that banners and multi-part MIME messages don't get along well
in LISTSERV.  I would suggest the archives for more technical
information than I can accurately recall right now. :)

Kathy Montgomery
University at Albany