Rick Lakin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 17:03:12 -0800
I have just become a list owner on a majordomo list.  Could someone tell
me where to find the full documentation for majordomo?  Thanks for your
help.

Rick Lakin

[log in to unmask]                         Southwest High School
Algebra                                                1685 Hollister Avenue
Video Production                                         San Diego, CA 92154
    Join INFOLIST.  Send me e-mail to receive valuable tips and info.
 INFOLIST is also available on coreplus.net-resources and on the Web at
                    http://www.electriciti.com/~rlakin