Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 May 1993 12:55:25 EDT
 I appreciate the effort you put into explaining more about MCIMAIL.
 And while it was informative, it doesn't change things all that much.
 The bottom line is that if MCIMAIL wants to play on the Internet, then
 they have to follow the rules.  Bouncing mail sent to "postmaster"
 isn't kosher.  And if you're right, that we're all supposed to remember
 some 10 digit numeric garbage to reach someone when problems arise,
 then they should be roundly criticized.  But I  believe they accept
 (or try to accept anyway) mail to "postmaster".

 -jj