Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:58:35 -0500
On 11/18/2004 11:43 AM, Listserv Manager wrote:
> After going through the manuals and searching the archives, I'm confused:
> if I want to make a list keyword such as Review have a default other than
> the out-of-box value, how can I do that (other than putting it in the
> header of every new list)

That is the only way to do it. LISTSERV does not provide a mechanism to
specify site-wide list configuration settings that apply to all lists.
If you do not like L-Soft's default settings, you must explicitly specify
the desired settings in each and every list.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator