Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 10:12:30 EST
Non-notebooked lists still support Digest.  That's because the digest
file is not related to the notebook logs, it's created separately.

So I would guess the sysadmin has got something set wrong.  Have you
done a REVIEW or a GET listname (header nolock to see how it's set up?
It's also possible that the H disk is full...also, the sysadmin may
need to manually add the list name to the DIGESTS FILE.  (Actually, I'd
bet on the latter.)  Tell him to check DIGESTS FILE, and if he doesn't
find an entry for your list, he should add a line

listname 0 0

and that should jump-start your digest.  Unfortunately you can't do anything
about this until he gets back, unless he's simply forgotten to put the
* Digest= keyword in the header.

Nathan