Jose Maria Blasco <JMBLASCO@DEARN>
Tue, 14 Jun 88 21:05:34 EST
The following bugs have been fixed in PROFLTK XEDIT:

* I forgot that some  installations use SET EMSG ON for  RSCS (*shame*. I test
  that all windowing goes ok and then I forget *that*... :-)).

* A bug in the CHAT interface has been fixed.

People who have not AFDed to the file should GET PROFLTK XEDIT LOCSOFT. Please
do it with F=CARD if possible, it will help a little and will arrive faster.

As with LISTSEND: this is the last bug fix report that I send to this list. If
you  are interested  in the  package,  please obtain  an  AFD to  it (ie  TELL
LISTSERV AT DEARN AFD ADD  LSVTALK PACKAGE LOCSOFT PW=password, where password
is your personal password, which you can obtain via TELL LISTSERV AT DEARN PWC
ADD password),  and you will get  new versions automatically. Every  file will
include a change log in its header. If you find a bug or have some suggestion,
please mention the timestamp of the file in your note.

  Jose Maria